Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Letter From a Student

Dear Mr. Smith,

How are you? Are you having a good summer? I am!

I wanted to recommend a book to you. Pomegranate by Debra Spencer. I read three poems and fell in love with it. A lot of her writings are things I would expect you to read to your class as the beginning of the period, just to kick us off. You need to read it, this is the kind of writing you can drool over!

So, have you moved into your trailer yet? I think you should paint it neon green with black trim. I’m not quite sure why, it just sounds like it would look cool. My dad’s is dark blue on the bottom and sky blue on top. I told him it needed polka-dots, but he just laughed. Well, I’m sure you have something fun to do...

Your student,
S.G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home